Lately

Monday, November 2, 2009

My First Halloweenii


Thanks to Alyssa, I finally got dressed
for
"Halloween"


It deserves a handshake and a hug. Oh' yeah, I am so glad I was introduced to it.
Halloween welcome to my world.
Where people show their creative side and others show their erotic features.
Where some show their true colors and others just simply look like creatures.
I'm looking forward to dressing up for Halloween for the next coming up years; was Halloween that amusing? You BET it was or maybe it was just whom I celebrated with... Who cares I had a blast.


Laughing, Prancing, Embracing,Osculating,
Hang overs, Rushing,Money spending
Texting,Shoving, Pushing and waiting
Post, Flick, Snap & Post
chuckling , Smiles & Smiles of chuckling,
Pure Sweet life better than pure sweet candy .
Costumes, Hootch's, and a bunch of more fun
Thursday, Friday & Saturday

A signature of an undying Memory

The End.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home