Lately

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Your Not Special :-)

The reason I decided to kind of blog about friendship. Is because I know this young man name " NICK CARRRTEER"; who makes me smile. Yesterday, I found myself crying in my room for about an hour; so dramatic;lol

Then I decided to visit tall, black, skinny Nick and he surprised me with a Lunchable, 100%Grape Juice, chips and a yogurt :0). He told me it was my lunch for my first day of work.... Even though I thought it was so facetious of him -I hope he knows I really appreciate the thought....
I get goosebumps because I don't know how to describe how happy I am that there is someone in my life that can always make me feel special in the smallest way....

FRIENDSHIP OR JUST RANDOMS?

The picture above is Nick and Greg; lol changing the subject because everyone knows smooches things make me say EHHH NEXT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home